We are a multi-national SaaS company focused on creating innovative solutions for Businesses.
Squaretalk provides Businesses on a global scale with a workflow automation platform that never outgrows the business, integrations to 100’s of apps and CRM. Cross-channel communication is fully integrated with multiple CRM, all build cloud-native.
We are looking for an Administrative and Collections Assistant to join our team in Jerusalem.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Utilize computerized accounting Software Programs
- Generate and send out invoices
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone and email
- Provide Customer Service Regarding collection issues, process customer refunds
- Enlist the efforts of sales and management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Receive Payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
- Activate new clients / Deactivate cancelled clients (for payments)
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Languages: excellent Hebrew and English
If you recognize yourself in the description above don’t hesitate and send us your CV in English now!