We’ve been hard at work over the past few weeks, and we’ve got some great news to share! Our team has just deployed a major update to Matrix which will undoubtedly bring you a better experience, enhance your agents’ productivity and help you grow your business.
The update focuses on performance and stability, as well as implementing features based on your feedback over the last few weeks.
Features you’ll find in the new update
- Major performance update. We’re improving your team’s productivity! Create more conversations, opportunities, and sales with a better answer ratio, decreased abandonment rate, enhanced latency and stability.
- Assign remote agents to Lynx. No more switching between tabs and tools – agents can get updates directly within your CRM.
- Editable button on the agent side. Provide your agents with a customized button to redirect to the external URL of your choice.
- Google Sheets integration. Create lists, build and manage automated workflows and much more.
- Email notifications. Get notified instantly when leads of active live agent campaigns were finished.
- IVR for incoming calls. Full-scope workflow for both outbound and inbound calls improving call-back routing and increasing connectivity rates for agents.
- Auto-reset list when campaign leads were finished. When a campaign’s leads are gone, Matrix will reset itself automatically – no need to worry about running out of new contacts.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Assign list_id field to workflow fields
- Add labels to AMD values in advanced settings
- Add COLLATION of n8n execution entity workflowData
- Set busy tone to manual dial
- Fix – name field required on creating a new monitor
- Fix – monitor work when a broadcast campaign is running
- Fix – ignore special characters on username
- Fix – recycle bin COLLATE lead names and columns name
- Fix – show logs for integrations
- Fix – edit caller DIDs rules